|Kalashnikov - no compromises.|
|— Update version: build 707390|
|— Checked: build 925.25 |
Версия игры, при которой информация с этой статьи была проверены в последний раз.
Assault Rifle, which is called people "AK-47" or "Kalash" by people. It was probably the most anticipated weapon. The rifle uses bullets of 5.56mm caliber (as the Rifle). It has a fairly strong recoil, but this is compensated by a good killing power. Kalashnikov is one of the most popular weapons in the game.
Developers do not have to call it an AK-47, citing the fact that it isn`t not the copy of the original, especially with the handle of a shovel instead of a butt. However, the community has decided to make an excellent translation from the original.
The skin "Tempered AK-47" is the most expensive skin in Rust, on the Steam trading platform.
Assault rifle can shoot with any 5.56mm rounds.
How to make Kalashnikov (Recipe)
To create a Kalashnikov, it is necessary to study the recipe. It is available at the 31 level, for 63 XP points.
To create a "Kalash", perform the following steps:
- Originally get units of high quality metal ore and units of wood.
- Mined ore is to be processed in the furnace or large furnace to get the units of High Quality metal.
- Create an assault rifle.
The craft of "Kalash" takes 3 minutes.
A full-scale mock-up
A videotutorial on how to make a full-scale model of assault rifle from Rust.
- [11.02.2016] The icon has been changed.
- [02/11/2016] There were added 3 skins in the game:
- [07/24/2015] The update of the crafting recipe. Metal Fragments replaced by the high quality metal.
- [01/14/2015] Assault Rifle was added (available).
- [01/12/2015] The model of assault rifle was added .
- [01/05/2015] The animations for assault rifles were added .
- [28/12/2014] Sound and blanks, world_models were added for AK-47.
- [16/12/2014] The texture and LODs for assault rifles were added.
- [05/12/2014] Tom Butters published the model of "Kalash".
- [01/12/2014] Tom Butters added NormalMaps, the next are textures and LODs.
- [21/07/2014] Tom Butters began the process of modeling Assault Rifle.
- [06/30/2014] The concept art of "Kalash".