|A flamethrower, an excellent tool for those who like to sunbathe.|
|— Update version: build -?-|
|— Checked: build 925.15 |
Версия игры, при которой информация с этой статьи была проверены в последний раз.
Flame Thrower is a weapon that uses ammunition as low-quality fuel. Inflicts Fire-type damage and can set target on fire. Although flamethrower refers to ranged Weapons, the range and power of its attack are very limited. An effective attack range is 3 meters. The cylinder capacity (the "clip") is 50 units. One bottle is enough for about 10 seconds of continuous irrigation with fire.
How to craft a flamethrower (Recipe)
To create a flame thrower it is necessary to know the recipe. It can be obtained at level 20 for 17 XP points.
Perform the following steps to create a flame thrower:
- Get 8 units of high-grade ore and 250 units of metal ore.
- Remelt all extracted ore in furnace or large furnace. The output should be 8 high quality metal and 250 metal fragments.
- Create 100 units of low-grade fuel of 75 animal fat and 25 fabric.
- Create a flamethrower.
The process of creating a flame thrower takes 120 seconds.
In-game 3D model of the flamethrower in Rust.
- [14.04.2016] Flamethrower is added to the game.
- [21.01.2016] [DevBlog 93] The 3D model of flamethrower is published.
- [17.09.2015] [DevBlog 75] The concept art of the flamethrower was published.