|HV 5.56 Rifle Cartridge|
|High velocity bullets have better flatness and cause less damage than the normal ones.|
|— Update version: build 644478dev|
|— Checked: build 925.15 |
Version of the game, in which the information for this article was tested for the last time.
|Time||2 pcs / 10s|
High Velocity 5.56 Rifle Ammo — is an upgraded version of 5.56-mm bullet, with higher rates of speed and flight range, but reduced damage. 5.56-millimeter high-velocity bullets can be charged in rifle, assault rifle or automatic turret.
How to craft HV 5.56 rifle ammo (Recipe)
You need to know the recipe to create HV 5.56 rifle ammo. It can be obtained randomly, by opening the blueprint book or studying it at the research table. It can also be found in barrels, boxes, airdrop or debris.
The process of creating a high velocity 5.56-millimeter cartridge is no different from the order of crafting pistol bullet.
- Get 10 metal ore, 40 sulfur ore and 42 wood.
- You should put mined ore and wood in Furnace or Large Furnace to get the 40 sulfur and 10 metal fragments.
- During the smelting of ore charcoal is also created. It takes only 60 units.
- From 60 charcoal units and 40 sulfur units you will need to create 20 units of gunpowder.
- From the 10 metal fragments and 20 gunpowder 2 pcs of 5.56-mm high velocity bullets are created.
Creation process takes 10 seconds.