|HV Pistol Ammo|
|HV Pistol Ammo has a better flatness and cause more damage.|
|— Update version: build 644478dev|
|— Checked: build Undefined |
Version of the game, in which the information for this article was tested for the last time.
|Time||3 pcs / 10s|
HV Pistol Ammo — is ammo for nine-millimeter weapons. Compared to pistol bullet, these have approximately 110% higher airspeed. Most suitable for use over long distances, because it reduces the chance of the victim of evading or changing the position. To compare with the usual ammunition, this type causes about 40% more damage.
How to craft HV Pistol Ammo (Recipe)
To create HV Pistol Ammo you must follow these steps:
- Get 10 Metal Ore, 40 Sulfur Ore and 42 wood.
- Mined ore must be melted in the Furnace or Large Furnace to get the 40 sulfur and 10 metal fragments.
- During the smelting of ore you get coal. You will need only 60 units.
- From 60 charcoal units and 40 sulfur you will need to create 20 gun powder.
- From 10 metal fragments and 20 gun powder 3 hv pistol ammo are created.
The process of creating bullets themselves will take 10 seconds.