|High Velocity Rocket|
|High-speed, but a low-powered rocket.|
|— Update version: build 644478dev|
|— Checked: build 925.25 |
Version of the game, in which the information for this article was tested for the last time.
High Velocity Rocket is the ammunition for the rocket launcher. It differs rocket from the usual one with the increased flight speed and reduced damage done. The total damage of the high velocity rocket is 225 units, of which 75 units are done from the "impact damage" and 150 from the explosive one (see Types of damage). The range of dispersion of the fragments is 3 meters. Rockets are formed in stack of 5 pieces.
The table for demonstarting how many missiles do you need to destroy objects
How to make a high velocity rocket (Recipe)
The study of the rocket is available at 31 level. The cost of the study is 51 XP.
The following steps are required to create a high-velocity rockets:
- Get starting resources from which the rocket is created:
- Sulfuric ore, wood and the metal ore are to be processed in the furnace or large furnaces. The result should be:
- Create 30 low-grade fuel from the available cloth and animal fat.
- Create 700 units of gunpowder from 1400 sulfur and 2100 charcoal.
- From the remaining sulfur make (100units), 100 metal fragments, 500 gunpowder and 30 fuel units create a 10 units of explosive.
- From the remaining 80 metal fragments, 200 gunpowder and 10 units of the explosives create the rocket.
The process of creating a rocket will make 10 seconds.