|Incendiary Pistol Bullet|
|Slow ammo that causes fire damage. There is a small chance of igniting the target.|
|— Update version: build 645930dev|
|— Checked: build 925.15 |
Version of the game, in which the information for this article was tested for the last time.
|Time||3 pcs / 10s|
Incendiary Pistol Bullet is used for a 9mm weapons. Has less speed than the "standard" 9mm cartridge. Accordingly, the distance of the flight is also less. Damage is reduced by about 40%. Chance of bullet ignition - about 9% (the test results). Inflict considerable damage to the wooden buildings.
How to craft Incendiary Pistol Bullet (Recipe)
To create it you will need to perform the following steps: Initially, you need to get
- 25 sulfur ore, 10 Metal Ore, 0.75 animal fat, 0.25 cloth and 21 wood.
- Mined ore should be processed in the furnace or large furnace. The output should have 25 sulfur and 10 metal fragments. Also 30 units of charcoal will be quite useful.
- Next you will need to get 10 gun powder from 20 of sulfur and 30 of charcoal.
- The last necessary ingredient - 1 low grade fuel. It is done from the 0.25 cloth and 0.75 animal fat.
- From the resulting 10 metal fragments, 10 gun powder, the remaining 20 sulfur units and 1 fuel you can make 3 fire-pistol bullets at a time.
The process of crafting bullets themselves takes 10 seconds.